Menu

Slider

Monday, May 14, 2012

Scripture Memory Monday | Luke 6:45






Questions I need to ask myself:
What do the words that I speak say about the condition of my heart?
What tone of voice am I using when I speak?
Am I speaking the truth in love?
Am I using words that are honoring and loving and gentle?
Or are the words I use hateful, angry and unkind?

I'm really concentrating on every word that comes out of my mouth. Before I respond to a question or a problem I'm challenging myself to think about what I say and how it may be interpreted. If you're up for a challenge, please join me. :)

2 comments:

The Olive Tree Blog said...

hello! I found your blog via pinterest :)

I featured your lovely print on my blog today...plus a link up to your questions.

lovely post!

The Olive Tree Blog said...

http://treeofolive.blogspot.com/2012/06/devotional-wednesday.html

here is the link

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD